Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
The wrong insurance can wipe you out.
Arizona Experts In Commercial Lines Insurance
Depending on the nature and size of your business, evaluating and purchasing insurance coverage can be a daunting task. As an experienced professional agency, Cabrera Financial can help make the process go smoothly. We at Cabrera Financial, take the time to do our fact finding. We believe that open communication is beneficial in closing gaps and preparing for the unexpected. We are all about service after the sale by providing certificate of insurance, evidence of insurance, assisting with the claims process and assist with covering additional exposures when companies grow. Whether you are a small business owner or a large manufacturing company, we dedicate the time to get you what matters most in coverage.
When purchasing business insurance, price is just one consideration. As an independently owned agency and we understand that owning your own business requires hard work. We work with our carriers to put a program together that will minimize losses from fire, theft and employee and customer injuries. We consider the following business coverage for your company.
- General Liability Insurance: Every business, even if home-based, needs to have liability insurance. The policy provides both defense and damages if you, your employees or your products or services cause or are alleged to have caused Bodily Injury or Property Damage to a third party.
- Property Insurance: If you own your building or have business personal property, including office equipment, computers, inventory or tools you should consider purchasing a policy that will protect you if you have a fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage etc.
- Business owner’s policy (BOP): A business owner policy packages all required coverage a business owner would need. BOP’s can include business interruption insurance, property insurance, vehicle coverage, liability insurance, and crime insurance . Based on your company’s specific needs, we will make recommendations.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial auto insurance protects your company’s vehicles. You can protect vehicles that carry employees, products or equipment. With commercial auto insurance you can insure your work cars, SUVs, vans and trucks from damage and collisions. If your employees drive their own cars on company business you should have non-owned auto liability to protect the company in case the employee does not have insurance nor has inadequate coverage.
- Worker’s Compensation: Worker’s compensation provides insurance to employees who are injured on the job. This type of insurance provides wage replacement and medical benefits to those who are injured while working. In exchange for these benefits, the employee gives up his rights to sue his employer for the incident. As a business owner, it is very important to have worker’s compensation insurance because it protects yourself and your company from legal complications. Professional Liability Insurance: This type of insurance is also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance. The policy provides defense and damages for failure to or improperly rendering professional services. Your general liability policy does not provide this protection, so
- Directors and Officers Insurance: This type of insurance protects the directors and officers of a company against their actions that affect the profitability or operations of the company. If a director or officer of your company, as a direct result of their actions on the job, finds him or herself in a legal situation, this type of insurance can cover costs or damages lost as a result of a lawsuit. Data Breach: If the business stores sensitive or non-public information about employees or clients on their computers, servers or in paper files they are responsible for protecting that information. If a breach occurs either electronically or from a paper file a Data Breach policy will provide protection against the loss.
These are just a sampling of what goes into protecting your business. We will design your policy based on the exposure of your business and protecting your business at the time of a loss.